Answered By: Shelby Lawson Last Updated: Dec 12, 2019 Views: 93
You can checkout books at either the Main Circulation Desk or the North Entrance Desk. Click here for a map of the library.
There are several places you can return books and other items:
- The main circulation desk on the 1st floor of the library
- The north entrance circulation desk on the 1st floor of the library
- The outdoor book drop in the Social Sciences Building (SSB) parking lot
- The outdoor book drop on the side of the library building near the front entrance
- Any book drop at an Anchorage Public Library branch.