Answered By: Deb Mole
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2019     Views: 97

If you are a UAA or APU student, or a staff or faculty member, you can request this article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL), and Consortium Library staff will scan the article and post it online for you. To do this, go to, and select Interlibrary Loan under Services. Click the "UAA/APU ILL Login" link to sign in, and then select New Request, Article, and fill in the fields, and click on Submit at the bottom of the screen. You can also request scanned book chapters.

If you are looking at an article that you found using Quicksearch, you can request a scan of the article by clicking "Request an Interlibrary Loan" on the right side of the page. It will prompt you to log in and then direct you to the article request page with many of the article's details prefilled. Check to make sure the information is correct, then click "Submit Request"

Related Topics

Library Chat

Chat available

Mon-Thu 9am-8pm

Fri 9am-5pm

Sat/Sun 1pm-6pm

Closed March 15